Paternity Issues & Actions in New York

New York City Divorce Lawyer for LGBT Couples

Do you need to file a paternity action in New York City? Whether you are seeking to prove or deny paternity, Hindin Deutsch, P.C. can help you with the entire process. With our 40 years of combined experience, we are prepared to help you with any type of family law issue, no matter how complex. Attorney Hindin has been rated as a Super Lawyer by our peers, and in the course of our careers we have earned an excellent reputation as a premiere New York City divorce firm for lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgender individuals in our area. Call us or visit our firm today for a consultation and to allow us to begin work on your case.

If you are the mother of a child born out of wedlock, you may need to take legal action to establish paternity. An unmarried man is not presumed under law to be the father of a child, and cannot be held liable to pay child support until there is proof of the relationship. We can represent you in court and pursue the DNA testing which will supply the foundation for your claim for the support you require to provide for your child.

Paternity Actions in New York City

Our firm also represents men in paternity actions. If you believe that you are the biological father of a child, legally establishing your paternity will open the door to seeking child custody or visitation so that you can play a meaningful role in your child's life. Otherwise, you will have no legal parental rights and will not be able to spend time with the child unless the mother cooperates with your request.

Contact Hindin Deutsch, P.C. Today

We Can Help You Successfully Navigate Through The Complexities Of The Legal System

Send My Information